The Arizona Parks and Recreation Fellowship, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, was founded in 2010 to provide...
Global Ends Statement
APRF exists for the benefit of the members of the Arizona Parks and Recreation Association and the leisure delivery organizations of Arizona.
APRF is committed to financially supporting parks, recreation, and leisure oriented educational development and scholarships, research, advocacy, and community enrichment.
Our Current Goals
- Manage and direct a program that distributes a minimum of $3,000 annually for college and professional scholarships
- Provide $3,500 speaker assistance funding to the APRA Annual Conference
- Provide funding as possible to support certification programs
- Provide funding as possible to support parks, recreation and leisure oriented advocacy
- Provide funding as possible to support parks, recreation and leisure oriented research
- Provide administrative over-site as a pass-through organization, with a maximum 5% charge, when others want to provide funding to enhance the facilities and programs of the members of the Arizona Parks and Recreation Association and their leisure delivery organizations
- Provide staffing and funding for the operational management and over-site for Camp Colley in conjuction with the Camp Colley Foundation